Why Are We The Best?
When it comes to buying or selling a home in the Nashville area, All-Pro Home Inspections understands the significance of this decision for your family, both now and for the future. We provide the information and the tools you need with our home inspection services to make your best decision and care for the place you call home. Contact us at (615) 337-1277, schedule online, or get an instant quote now.
5 Reasons to Choose All-Pro
Get your inspection report on the same day as the home inspection, guaranteed! If we do not deliver your report on time, you get $50 off your inspection fee.
We know the clock is ticking during today’s fast paced real estate environment, so make sure to get your inspection report same day!
Get your home inspection completed on the same day or on the next day, guaranteed! If you schedule by noon and we cannot accommodate a same day or next day inspection, you will get $50 off your home inspection fee.
You don’t have time to wait days to get your home inspection completed, utilize our same/next day inspection guarantee and get your home transaction moving fast!
You'll love our inspection, guaranteed!
All of All-Pro's complete home inspections come with our 200% Guarantee. If you are not happy with our inspection service, we will refund your inspection fee and will pay for another inspection for you.
How does this help you?
- Some areas are simply not accessible during a visual home inspection. Drones can go where our inspector cannot!
- High and dangerous areas can be inspected by drone without risk to the inspector or damage to the property.
- Drone photos can be taken of areas that would otherwise not be visible and would go unnoticed during your real estate purchase.
- Aerial photos will help you understand the full layout, size, and scope of the home and property.
All of our inspectors have the ability to utilize thermal camera technology.
How does this help you?
- A thermal camera can help the inspector verify a finding or suspicion of an issue.
- Many times, the camera will find a plumbing leak that would otherwise not be visible to the naked eye.
- The thermal camera can verify missing insulation, air leaks, etc.
Here’s What to Expect from All-Pro
Exceptional customer service from our client-focused team members.
Great communication before, during, and after the home inspection.
A true professional business with efficient systems and processes.
Team members who exemplify professionalism and integrity in all they do.
A team that loves what they do and has fun doing it.
Thorough, detailed work that goes unmatched.
A Track Record of Success
Our goal to constantly strive to be a better company that helps clients “Be Educated, Be Confident, and Be Protected!”
- In business for 14+ years.
- Largest and fastest growing home inspection company in the Southeast.
- We have completed more than 25,000 home inspections.
- $100,000 with free warranty coverage with every inspection.
- We provide the extra services you need including termite inspections, pool and spa inspections, sewer scope, mold testing, radon testing, stucco inspections, and more!
At All-Pro, we’ve founded our business on a strong growth mindset. Our vision includes the following:
- Developing an array of inspection services and solutions that equip you to be an informed buyer or seller.
- Offering warranties that give you peace of mind and help you care for your home.
- Develop and grow leaders within our organiztion.
- Providing growth opportunities for our team members.
Choose All-Pro Home Inspections in Nashville
At All-Pro we have the best certified home inspectors in the area. Our comprehensive inspections provide the information you need to make one of the most important decisions of your life. We also offer a Same Day Inspection Report Guarantee, Guaranteed Same Day or Next Day Inspections, a 200% Inspection Satisfaction Guarantee, and all of our inspectors utilize drones and thermal cameras. Call All-Pro at (615) 337-1277 to request a quote or schedule online now. We serve Nashville and the surrounding areas including Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Mt. Juliet, and Murfreesboro. Questions? See our FAQ and common home issues pages for more information.